For over twenty years, we have promoted and publicized the visual and performing arts in California and beyond.
We assist fine artists with a broad spectrum of services, from portfolio review, to exhibition outreach to on-site curatorial work to publicity in regional and national fine art, lifestyle and consumer publications. We also produce and publish fine art exhibition catalogues, and coach artists on how to articulate their work and process to not only dealers and curators, but to the media, as well.
In addition, we offer one-on-one fine art workshops, where artists have an opportunity to receive unabridged advice and guidance from the country’s leading gallerists, curators, critics, editors and fine art marketing professionals.
Our services include:
• career coaching and management
• exhibition outreach and coordination
• on-site curatorial assistance
• fine art catalogues and books
• special event coordination
• lecture circuits
• social media
• media outreach for feature stories and critical reviews